Key Benefits of Artificial Turf and Artificial Christmas Trees
In this post we’re sharing the benefits of artificial turf and the benefits of artificial Christmas Trees. It’s that time of year that we’ve all been waiting for: the holiday season. It’s the time of year where we’re crossing off all the items from our to-do lists for 2020. Did you knock out those big home improvement projects given the extra time at home this year? What projects do you want to invest in to increase the value of your home and improve your life in 2021?
Here are some of the top home improvement projects in the US in 2020. It’s worth a read just to see how homeowners are generally investing in their properties and what they view as important long-term. Maybe this list can also provide some inspiration for your 2021 home improvement projects?
While you’re mulling the options over your eggnog, we encourage you to take a look at the tree that is likely lighting up your living room.
It’s artificial…isn’t it?
Benefits of Artificial Christmas Trees:
Did you know that almost 3/4 of American homes with Christmas trees are utilizing artificial trees instead of their natural alternative? When you think about the benefits, it’s really obvious why this change has happened:
- It’s less of a mess – no pine needles or sap getting all over the place.
- A nice artificial tree is more expensive up front, but after a few years of not having to buy natural trees, it will have paid for itself.
- It saves water. Did you know a real Christmas tree can consume a gallon of water in 24 hours?
- It requires less maintenance and is easier to decorate – many artificial Christmas trees are pre-lit to some degree, saving you a lot of hassle right out of the gate.
- It’s custom to YOU – there are many types of artificial Christmas trees you can get. Dark green fir trees, snow-dusted tree, standard green trees, tall and skinny or short and stumpy. You can get the tree that fits your needs.
It just makes sense to switch to a synthetic tree, right? If you think so, then maybe your home improvement project for 2021 should be a new artificial lawn or synthetic putting green by ProGreen. Our team wanted to show you first hand some of the benefits of artificial turf.
Highlights of Synthetic Turf:
Artificial Turf lawns provide all the same benefits of an artificial Christmas tree at a much larger scale. The biggest benefit of synthetic turf is that you get to enjoy a lush green yard YEAR ROUND!
- Synthetic turf lawns are less messy than natural lawns. They eliminate mud, debris, and dust from getting tracked into your home.
- Costs more upfront than a natural lawn, but you will see the return on your investment after an average of 7 years (in probably less time than you’ve had that artificial tree of yours…).
- Another major benefit of artificial turf is that you will save water. You’re water savings will be on a much, much larger scale than just one artificial Christmas tree. You will save thousands of gallons of water annually. Additionally, it will reduce harmful runoff, which is horrible for the environment.
- It requires less maintenance. You will not have to worry about mowing your lawn again.
- Lastly the biggest benefit of artificial turf is that it’s custom to YOU! The ProGreen team will work with you to create the long-term landscape of your dreams. Do you have pets? We have pet-friendly types of synthetic turf. Want a backyard putting green? We are the absolute experts on putting green installations. No matter your need, we have a high quality, American-made artificial turf for you.
What are you waiting for? Contact us today about your artificial lawn project for 2021!